Monday, April 2, 2012

More Blossom Punch

I got a set of the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Cards & Envelopes for free during Sale-a-bration. So, what to do with them. They come so as to be quick and easy with the cards, labels you can stamp on and the envelopes. I guess I thought I needed a little more than that! So, when I saw the idea at Creations by Chris I knew what I wanted to do! I am in LOVE with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and matching Blossom Punch! 
The basic color on these premade cards is Baja Breeze so stamped the flowers using Baja Breeze ink. 


For these flowers I used:

  • Whisper White, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze card stock
  • Punches: Boho Blossom Punch, Blossom Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Baja Breeze Stampin' Pad
  • Glimmer brads
I didn't add sentiments to most of these cards thinking that I could just add one as fits the occasion. The center of the one at left is layered with the large Boho Blossom on the bottom in Baja Breeze, the medium Boho Blossom in the middle in Early Espresso and a Glimmer Brad to top it off. I love this look! There is enough room on this card to use my Decorative Label Punch or the Curly Label Punch for the sentiment. Don't you like the lacy edge?

One last picture showing a close-up of the three blossoms.
The centers for these flowers were punched out of one of the flowers so as to get the little tulip design. I learn something new everyday and dressing up these cards was definitely a winner for me. Thanks Chris for the great idea!!

Tomorrow's card is clean and simple and I think you will really like it. Then on Wednesday I will show you the Cherry Cobbler versions of the Everyday Enchantment Simply Sent Card set. While I got this set for free it is also in the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. The set of 8 cards and envelopes with labels to stamp on is $11.95. You can also purchase a two stamp set to stamp on the labels for $9.95 (used in the top photo).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week! Kat

2 comments:

  1. I love the way these cards turned out. AND I love the Blossom Punch!!! Wait till you see the new Bygel Rails I bought for my craft room to put my punches on!

    ReplyDelete