Friday, April 13, 2012

Cards in the Mail:)

Just a super quick post today--better than none, right?!!! I wanted to share two cards I got in the mail this week.


Nothing says Spring to me like tulips and red ones are my favorite! This card was sent to me by Chirella, one of my Happy Stampers! The Happy Stampers Stamping Club is the bright spot in my month. I love visiting with all the ladies and sharing with them projects I have found on the internet that they might enjoy making. I come away from our stamping night feeling like the luckiest woman in the world! Which, of course, I am:)


And, of course the inside of this card is just as pretty as the outside! The little tulip section is a tab to open the card to show the rest of the pretty inside!
Love this card, Chirella, and thanks for sending it!






This adorable little 3"x3" card was sent to me by Mike Funke who has a blog called Stampin-Style. The other day I was looking at some of the retired items he had for sale and found a Library Pocket Die. I have been wanting one for a long time, so bought it. When my order came this adorable little card was in it! Now, if I'm not mistaken the Designer Series Paper is the Nautical Expedition (retired but can purchase on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack)! I just purchased a package that should be arriving TODAY!!! He also used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler card stock. And the Scalloped Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch. I like Mike's stamping style and he has a couple of GREAT tutorials on using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to make envelopes for cards of any size or shape. Check out his blog; you won't be disappointed!


Have a great day and a super weekend! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment