The theme last month for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges was Yellow and I immediately thought about a baby card! Then my mind went to Zoo Babies...a stamp set I purchased several months ago but hadn't used yet. When I finished the card I thought it could be used for a baby or a first birthday. What do you think?
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Early Espresso and Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle
- Alphabet Press Embossing Folder
- Other: Dimensionals and Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
I hope you enjoyed the card for today. I have two more for you tomorrow. Then I should be caught up with my Design Team Projects for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges for last month. Whew! I am really behind! My husband asked me last night if I was bored with my blog or having a writer's block! Guess what I said? NO!!! I never get tired of blogging and I never, never, never have nothing to say:)