I checked The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges website this morning but they hadn't posted the new
challenge yet. Then I remembered that I hadn't shared the cards I used for last month's Design Team projects.
I'm sure you can see why I called this Secret Garden Explosion! I started adding flowers and I just couldn't stop! Secret Garden is a stamp set I bought at the very last minute before it retired because I had bought the matching framelits and they just didn't look right without the stamped images. Unfortunately since I made this the beginning of last month, I don't remember all the materials I used. I will give you the ones I remember...
- Paper: Hello Honey, So Saffron, Gumball Green (retired) and Whisper White card stock; Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (retired)
- Ink: Hello Honey, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar; Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
- Stamps: Secret Garden (retired), Hardwood
- Big Shot with Hexagon Hive Thinlit and Secret Garden Framelits (retired)
- Other: Dimensionals, Glue Dots and lots of Basic Pearls
Well, I think I did pretty good! The longer I looked at the picture, the more I remembered!
Thanks for stopping in today! One of my favorite quotes is from a meteorologist named Joe Bastardi..."Enjoy the weather, it's the only weather you've got!" It just makes me happy every time I hear him say it:)