Hello and welcome to this week's edition of the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Don't you love the photo Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily has for the Chit-Chat this week?!!! Beautiful! I have so many photos I need to download to the computer but...Oh well, Carla's photos are amazing!
This has been one very busy 4th of July weekend but I am home and ready to get back to my real life:) We had a very sad thing happen on the 4th of July and I really need your prayers that a miracle will happen. Our precious Rocky (English Bulldog) was outside with our Great Dane Beau while hubby went into Portland. DS and I were at DD's for the holiday. When hubby got home, Rocky was gone and hasn't come back:( We live on 20 acres in the middle of nowhere and are 1/4 mile from the county road. We have left the dogs outside many times with no problems but...My heart is broken!
Okay, now I will wipe my tears (literally) and get on with the Chit-Chat!
- Watching...We still have a few episodes of Royal Pains left to watch on Netflix. Last night I watched Flushed Away with my granddaughter and family:)
- Reading...Still ready Geometry of Sisters by Luanne Rice
- Listening to...Hubby has Pandora on...loud!
- Cooking/Baking...Just got home but for 4th of July I made Potato Salad, Raspberry Lemonade (from scratch) and S'more Bites. Everything was a hit, especially the S'more Bites!
- Enjoyed over the last week...A wonderful holiday weekend with my son, daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law!
- Thankful for today...Thankful to be home safe and sound!
- Happy you accomplished this week...I made it to my daughter's with everything I was supposed to bring except the potato salad I had worked so hard on (made another one at her house). And I think I made it home with everything that was supposed to come home with me as well. I almost always leave something!
- Thinking about financially...Starting to save money for my next trip to my daughter's...in September! I try to go every 3 months.
Well, that's it for me tonight! I am super tired and very, very sad! See you tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!