To help deal with my stress level we decided to start our vacation a day later so will be leaving tomorrow morning. Whew! I will be fine once we get on the road but trying to do everything that needs done before we go is the problem!
|American Girl doll I bought for my granddaughter for Christmas!|
- Reading: The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee and starting The Desire of Ages by Ellen White...again
- Listening to: Hubby's internet radio
- Watching: Hoping to watch The Christmas Lodge tonight
- Cooking/Baking: Went easy today--Curried French Lentil Soup, sandwiches, chips, carrot and celery sticks.
- Happy you accomplished this week:
- Hubby's customer Christmas cards made out and in the mail.
- Neighbor Christmas cards done so hubby could deliver with bags of Cuties.
- Happy Stampers Club for December done and order placed
- Finished packing for trip tomorrow
- Tax info figured so hubby could talk to accountant today
- Looking forward to next week: A week's vacation with my wonderful hubby! So glad our son can be home with the dogs and to take care of things while we are away.
- Thankful for today: Temperatures have warmed up a bit to give us a reprieve from the cold temps! We sure burned a lot of firewood during that last cold spell! But thankful we had it to use.
- Bonus question: Am I finished with my Christmas shopping? I have two gift cards left to buy but otherwise am finished:)
I hope to be able to blog while on vacation but it depends on internet access sooo keep your fingers crossed!