Tonight is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the super talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! I love checking in with Carla every day to she what she has been creating! So many wonderful designs and fabric combinations:) Makes me think that I need to get my sewing machine out this week to make doll clothes for my one and only granddaughter!
|Found on Pinterest and love it! From likelemondrops.com|
- Reading: The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe
- Listening to: Our bulldog snoring at the foot of my bed
- Watching: Christmas in Conway (Hallmark Hall of Fame movie) will be on tonight.
- Cooking/Baking: Just leftovers! However, for Thanksgiving I made a Gluten-free Vegan Pecan Pie that was delicious!!! I also made a non-dairy Coconut Milk Whipped Topping that was incredible! So happy for good tasting alternatives:)
- Happy you accomplished this week: I was able to get the house cleaned for our company; made a good Thanksgiving meal; with all that was going on I did not have a melt-down!
- Looking forward to next week: Doing some sewing for my darling granddaughter for Christmas; Hubby's company Christmas party; maybe doing a little more Christmas shopping done; hoping to spend a little time in my craft room.
- Thankful for today: Today was a down day for me--just relaxed, read and did some repinning on Pinterest!
Well, it doesn't look like Carla has put her Chit-Chat up yet and it's midnight her time so I am going to post anyway. I hope all is okay in her neck of the woods. See you tomorrow for Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday!