Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

It appears I dropped off the face of the earth for a few days! We had company for Thanksgiving, hubby's brother and sister-in-law who stayed for a few days plus a lovely 91 year young friend. We had a lovely Thanksgiving Day and enjoyed the time we spent with BIL and SIL afterward. 

Tonight is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the super talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! I love checking in with Carla every day to she what she has been creating! So many wonderful designs and fabric combinations:) Makes me think that I need to get my sewing machine out this week to make doll clothes for my one and only granddaughter!


Found on Pinterest and love it! From likelemondrops.com
So, let's get started with tonight's chit-chat!

I am...


  • Reading: The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe
  • Listening to: Our bulldog snoring at the foot of my bed
  • Watching: Christmas in Conway (Hallmark Hall of Fame movie) will be on tonight.
  • Cooking/Baking: Just leftovers! However, for Thanksgiving I made a Gluten-free Vegan Pecan Pie that was delicious!!! I also made a non-dairy Coconut Milk Whipped Topping that was incredible! So happy for good tasting alternatives:) 
  • Happy you accomplished this week: I was able to get the house cleaned for our company; made a good Thanksgiving meal; with all that was going on I did not have a melt-down! 
  • Looking forward to next week: Doing some sewing for my darling granddaughter for Christmas; Hubby's company Christmas party; maybe doing a little more Christmas shopping done; hoping to spend a little time in my craft room.
  • Thankful for today: Today was a down day for me--just relaxed, read and did some repinning on Pinterest! 
Well, it doesn't look like Carla has put her Chit-Chat up yet and it's midnight her time so I am going to post anyway. I hope all is okay in her neck of the woods. See you tomorrow for Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment