I found the above quote on Pinterest and LOVE IT! I want to be that kind of woman. I am finding it hard to pace myself so have ended up overwhelmed...again! How did I ever have time and energy to work?!!!
I did manage to get the following done...
- Hubby's customer Christmas cards made out and in the mail.
- Neighbor Christmas cards done so hubby could deliver with bags of Cuties.
- Christmas presents bought
- Happy Stampers Club for December done and order placed
- Halfway packed for trip tomorrow
- Tax info figured so hubby can talk to accountant tomorrow before we leave
Still needs to be done...
- Finish packing for trip
- Wrap Christmas gifts
- Make out and mail Christmas cards to family and friends
Now that I look at it written down, it doesn't look like I have that much left to do. I will take the Christmas cards with me to do on our trip so will just have the wrapping to do when I get home. Thanks to my friend, Barb, I was able to cross "making doll clothes" off my list...at least for now. She bought some adorable clothes on Amazon and shared some with me. Bless her!!!
So, how am I planning to make the devil say, "aw crap, she's up"?
- Spend time each morning in Bible study and prayer
- Exercise regularly--4 to 5 days per week
- Eat better: don't eat foods that I am sensitive to; eat less calories; eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Schedule my time to make better use of it
- Spend at least one hour per day doing something that feeds my soul:)
Thank you for letting me ramble a bit today! At least I organized my ramblings into neat little lists:)
What feeds your soul?