Here is the sketch...
And here is my interpretation...
I wanted to make a graduation card for a girl who loves her horses and was part of a horse club all through high school. She can also be a girly girl and I think I was able to incorporate both into this card.
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and Pink Pirouette card stock; dsp from unknown source
- Stamps: Horse Frontier and Love & Laughter (sentiment)
- Ink: Early Espresso and Concord Crush (retired)
- Punches: Photo Corner (retired), Itty Bitty Shapes, 1 1/4" Square, Scallop Border
- Other: Delicate Details Lace Tape; Basic Rhinestones; Pink Bling from unknown source; White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen; Paper Piercing Tool & Mat; Dimensionals
Believe it or not, I made a card yesterday and forgot to take a picture of it before I sealed it in the envelope:( I will try to re-create the card next week to share with you.
Well, today I am traveling home so don't know if I will get home in time to do the Sunday Night Chit-Chat or not. I hope you are enjoying the last day of your holiday weekend!