I didn't really think I needed the Dress-up Framelit until I saw this card! I love so much about this card! The picture doesn't really show it but the doily is tea stained and the look is perfect! The molded blossom got a little smooshed in the mail--not sure why. This card was made by Anita Watson. This swap was part of VC Rocks--a Virtual Convention for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and Customers to give us a fun summer stamping experience.
|The card opened up|
For this card Anita used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Neutral Core'dinations and Early Espresso card stock; Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
- Versa Mark Ink with Early Espresso Embossing Powder
- Really Good Greetings stamp set
- Blossoms Simply Pressed Mold; Clay colored with Island Indigo ink
- Other: Tea Dipped Paper Lace Doily; Dress-up Framelit; Early Espresso 1/8" ribbon
Fun card! Thanks Anita!
The second card today is Thinking of You...
This is a fold I hadn't seen before but will definitely want to try. It's called the Double Dutch Fold. This is a stamp I purchased from the Spring Catalog that expired the end of May but never used. I thought I might just give it away abut after seeing this card I have pretty much changed my mind:) Stamps do that to me!
This card was made by Elizabeth Kratzer. How can you go wrong with a card done in Wisteria Wonder?!!! For this card Elizabeth used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder cards stock; 2012-14 In Color Designer Series Paper
- Stamps: Just Thinking and Really Good Greetings
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
- Other: Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; Window Frames Collection Framelits
This card is simply elegant! Thank you Elizabeth!
I hope you are enjoying this swap cards as much as I enjoyed getting them! Tomorrow I will have the last card for you!