Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Little Overwhelmed


Some of my dear friends have been concerned because I haven't blogged lately. I am so sorry! I have been a bit overwhelmed since the beginning of the month. Could it be that I was anticipating turning 59?!!! Just kidding! However, I did just turn 59 years old on Monday! 

This month so far has been busy with more activity than I am used to. I function better with less busyness!  

So, for those who are concerned, bless you:) I am fine, just need to have a little down-time to re-group! 

I had to postpone my Happy Stampers Club; just wasn't up to it this week. By next week I will be ready to step back into my life again.

I have been working on a post about what it's like for me to live with Fibromyalgia. Hopefully it will help you understand your family and friends who have it and you will better understand my life. I will try to have it ready next week.

Again, thank you for your concern. I love blogging and I love those I have met through the blogosphere! You are the best!!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment