|Favorite Summer-time meal--Pasta Salad|
It is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily hosts the Chit-Chat each week. Be sure to check our her blog to see what she's been up to this week.
- Reading...The Covenant by Beverly Lewis. This book has been my answer to this question a few times but I didn't actually get it started. Now I am about 30% into the book so I think it's a given I will be able to finish it this week.
- Listening to...The movie that's playing (not sure what it is).
- Watching...Not sure what's on the TV at the moment.
- Cooking/Baking...Not cooking or baking today.
- Happy I accomplished this week...I survived the flu! There were a couple of days when I wasn't sure I would...or wanted to:(
- Looking forward to next week...We are getting together with two of hubby's brothers and their wives for the weekend! Should be fun:)
- Thankful for today...I am feeling better and starting to get my strength back!
- Bonus Question: What are you most looking forward to this summer? We are looking forward to a visit with Marie from Germany. She was a foreign exchange student of some friends a couple years ago and spent quite a bit of time with us. Hopefully we will be able to see her next week; she is visiting the United States for a few weeks!
Well, it looks like that is me for this Sunday Night Chit-Chat! I hope you are having a great day and a wonderful summer.