Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentine flowers from my son
I was sooo sick last week with a bad cold!  My precious granddaughter also had a cold so when my daughter told her that gramma had a cold too, she thought she gave it to me.  Those are pretty strong germs to travel nearly seven hours!!!  For a whole week I took 4000 mg of Vitamin C, echinacea and elderberry extract four times a day!  It always helped me to breathe a little easier for a couple of hours.  I am still a little stuffy but have lots more energy than I had last week:)


Next week I will get back on my blogging schedule but for this week I am going to be a bit eclectic.  That's how I am in real life but I try to be a little more organized with my blogging.


Closeup of Valentine flowers
For Valentines Day my son gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Sooo thoughtful!  Someday a lucky woman is going to be getting flowers from him instead of me but I will enjoy until then. Besides, I would much rather have grandchildren than flowers any day:)))


Thank you for sharing my Valentine flowers with me.  Tomorrow I will share my recipe for Garbanzo Pot Pie--very yummy.  In fact, I think I will make it for lunch today:)




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment