Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Candy!!!

I have been wanting to do this ever since I started my blog.  Blog Candy--give something away:))) As most of you know, I am addicted to making scarves (really need to move onto something else) so my Blog Candy is scarves.  Five lucky people will each win a scarf.  All you have to do is post a comment at the bottom of this post telling which scarf you would like to win and why.  Also post your email address so I can contact you for a mailing address should you be a WINNER!!!  I will have this Blog Candy contest open until Tuesday, March 1.  You may enter more than once--every comment will be entered into the contest. If you have trouble posting a comment, email me at stampinandgrinnin@gmail.com and that will count as an entry as well.


There are five scarves shown at right (sorry I am not better with the pictures):

  1. Brown and black boucle scarf about 64" long. Machine wash & dry.
  2. Sage green super soft Lotus Leaf scarf. Hand wash; lay flat to dry.
  3. Super soft light pink yarn, 20% angora. This is also a Lotus Leaf scarf. Machine wash, cold; lay flat to dry.
  4. Light pink with gray specks in Zigzag pattern about 60" long. Machine wash & dry.
  5. Pink camo yarn in Zigzag pattern about 64" long. Machine wash & dry.
I was telling a friend that I wanted to do a Blog Candy giveaway on my blog.  She said, "What do you think you are, a radio station?!!! I thought that was sooo funny! I laugh every time I think of it. If this Blog Candy is successful, who knows what will be next!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to post a comment.  Kat

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathy,

    Cool idea! So, if we get to enter more than once, does that mean we get to chose more than one? I am totally having trouble deciding between the sage green one and light pink with gray specks one. They both look and sound awesome. So, this entry will be for the sage green one :)

    chuckandkate2005@yahoo.com

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Katie, you can choose a different one each time you enter and at this rate unless everybody enters at the last minute, you will get both of the ones you want!

    ReplyDelete