There are five scarves shown at right (sorry I am not better with the pictures):
- Brown and black boucle scarf about 64" long. Machine wash & dry.
- Sage green super soft Lotus Leaf scarf. Hand wash; lay flat to dry.
- Super soft light pink yarn, 20% angora. This is also a Lotus Leaf scarf. Machine wash, cold; lay flat to dry.
- Light pink with gray specks in Zigzag pattern about 60" long. Machine wash & dry.
- Pink camo yarn in Zigzag pattern about 64" long. Machine wash & dry.
I was telling a friend that I wanted to do a Blog Candy giveaway on my blog. She said, "What do you think you are, a radio station?!!! I thought that was sooo funny! I laugh every time I think of it. If this Blog Candy is successful, who knows what will be next!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to post a comment. Kat