Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy Knitting...

I have been busy knitting--like that's anything new!  I made two scarves (on left side of picture) for a young friend of mine plus a poncho and hat for my granddaughter's 18" doll (picture, right front). I also sewed a pillow case for my granddaughter's 18" doll (picture, right back).  I have two pair of pajamas cut out and ready to sew for my granddaughter's doll as well.  Recently I made an adorable zig-zag scarf and may have to make a few more of these. I just purchased a Flower Scarf pattern designed by Nicky Epstein from Vogue Knitting. This scarf is especially pretty because of the bling added by attaching Swarovski crystals to the flowers. Very elegant! I will definitely post a picture when I finish this scarf. I may just have to keep the new Flower Scarf for myself...hmmm, that would be something new!


Do something fun today, something to feed your soul!  Kat

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to enter my Blog Candy giveaway posted today, Wednesday! Thank you for your kind words, Crystal:)

    ReplyDelete