So, let's get started with the Chit-Chat!
- Reading: Still reading If I Stay and loving it!
- Watching: Just watched Philomena. Oh my! It was an amazing but emotional movie. Judi Dench never disappoints!
- Listening to: The TV in the background while I am writing this post. I think it might be 60 Minutes.
- Wishing for: A new Janome HD 3000 sewing machine:) Looks like it will be my Christmas present this year.
- Looking forward to: A day out with hubby tomorrow.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I got 14 bags of bell peppers chopped up and put in the freezer (2 cups in each bag).
- Grateful for: A hardworking and loving husband!
- Thinking about: Thanksgiving...guest list, menu, decorations.
Well, that's it for me tonight! Thanks for stopping by! Since I will be out all day tomorrow, I'm not sure I will be able to do Happy Homemaker Monday. If not, I will be back for Tasty Tuesday!