Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good:) We had new friends over last night and had a great time just visiting. Today we filled our 15L crock with cabbage from our garden that will become sauerkraut in 4-6 weeks. I think tomorrow we will try to fill the 30L crock or as close as we can get with the cabbage that's left.

I checked Carla's blog at My 1/2 Dozen Daily to see if she was doing the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but it doesn't look like she got the chance so...you get my version based on the questions from past Chit-Chats!

Our Sauerkraut making operation today
What...

  • Am I watching...Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I never wanted to watch it because I thought it was a teeny-bopper series but it is really a pretty good show about family dynamics.
  • Am I reading...The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners by Luanne Rice
  • Am I looking forward to this week...It's time for Happy Stampers this week! Plus I will pick up my new glasses on Thursday:) 
  • Am I obsessive about...Stamping! I love, love, love stamping! I never get tired of it and most of my extra money gets spent on my stamping! So hard to say no to stamps and paper and ink, oh my!!!
  • Is my #1 goal for next week...I have to finish getting ready for my Happy Stampers Club! I am such a procrastinator:( Plus I need to get some Thank You cards made and in the mail.
  • Is my Best/Worst financial decision over the last week...I bought a couple Christmas gifts so that puts me ahead of the game:) 
  • Is my favorite food...I think it would have to be pizza although I really like Mexican food.
  • Is on my wish list...Stamp-n-Storage Combo Holder to store my stamp pads, re-inkers and markers. 
Well, that's it for tonight! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I've really been slacking off with my Sun. night chit-chat... :( Things are so busy but I hope to remedy that when i'm caught up with my customs... soon! I have a couple of Xmas gifts bought as well... slowly starting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are a busy lady but I do so enjoy the Sunday Night Chit-Chat and so do my readers! I love to mark the Christmas gifts off my list as early as possible but really need to get busy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That's going to be a lot of sauerkraut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you read about all the health benefits of sauerkraut, it's not too much. Besides we love to share with family and friends. There is no better sauerkraut than homemade:)

      Delete