I checked Carla's blog at My 1/2 Dozen Daily to see if she was doing the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but it doesn't look like she got the chance so...you get my version based on the questions from past Chit-Chats!
|Our Sauerkraut making operation today|
- Am I watching...Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I never wanted to watch it because I thought it was a teeny-bopper series but it is really a pretty good show about family dynamics.
- Am I reading...The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners by Luanne Rice
- Am I looking forward to this week...It's time for Happy Stampers this week! Plus I will pick up my new glasses on Thursday:)
- Am I obsessive about...Stamping! I love, love, love stamping! I never get tired of it and most of my extra money gets spent on my stamping! So hard to say no to stamps and paper and ink, oh my!!!
- Is my #1 goal for next week...I have to finish getting ready for my Happy Stampers Club! I am such a procrastinator:( Plus I need to get some Thank You cards made and in the mail.
- Is my Best/Worst financial decision over the last week...I bought a couple Christmas gifts so that puts me ahead of the game:)
- Is my favorite food...I think it would have to be pizza although I really like Mexican food.
- Is on my wish list...Stamp-n-Storage Combo Holder to store my stamp pads, re-inkers and markers.
Well, that's it for tonight! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!