|Motto I am learning to live by!|
So, let's get to the Chit-Chat!
- Are you watching? Ah! The Paradise is on tonight!
- Are you reading? Still reading The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners by Luanne Rice. Should finish it this week:)
- Are you looking forward to next week? Stamping order will arrive about Thursday--Woo Hoo! Also hubby's brother and sister-in-law will be visiting sometime this week!
- Was your best moment over the last week? We had a fabulous day yesterday visiting with new friends! We are so blessed to get to know them!
- Is your #1 goal next week? Get the house cleaned before company arrives!
- Was your best/worst financial decision over the last week? I spent too much money while visiting my daughter a couple weeks ago so I shouldn't have bought 2 new sweaters and a pair of leggings but they were at Costco and were sooo cheap I couldn't resist!
- Is on the top of your wishlist right now? I think I want one of those folding tables that fold in half! That would come in so handy for a lot of things but especially for crafting!
Well, that's it for this week's Chit-Chat! I will be back tomorrow for Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday and then on Tuesday for Tasty Tuesday:) Wednesday and Thursday I have cards to show off so until then...