It is definitely fall...rain, temperatures and even a short-term stomach "flu":( I had so much planned for yesterday and ended up half the day in bed. Not on the schedule I can assure you!
Instead of baked potatoes, butternut squash and salad, we had Potato Corn Chowder because that's what I crave when I'm sick. Late in the afternoon it really hit the spot:)
The card today is another version of the one I posted last week here. After I made the Fall version of the Peekaboo Window Card I decided to try a birthday one that I could send to my sister-in-law for her 60th birthday. I was so happy with the way this one turned out. Elegant but fun, don't you think?
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock; Back to Black Designer Series Paper
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento stamp pad; Blendabilities (to color cake)
- Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Decorative Label
- Other: Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
The fun surprise is when you open the card and see the birthday cake revealed in the window!
Tomorrow I have another birthday card to show you. Thanks for stopping by!