The first card we made was designed and prepared by my stamping cohort and dear friend, Barb! Barb also opens up her house to the Happy Stampers each and every month and has for the last 4 years. I don't know what I would do without her!!!
Isn't it amazing!!! I really love everything about this card! Everyone was surprised and pleased with the results using the Hardwood Background stamp and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder! It is pretty impressive, don't you think?
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Paper: Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock; Early Espresso Coordinations cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: Look Up to Father and Hardwood
- Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits and Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Other: Cotton yarn (non-SU!), sanding block and Dimensionals
Great "Man" card, don't you think? Thanks, Barb!
Our second project of the night was one I saw on Pinterest and I totally CASEd it!!! We had a great time doing the "rock & roll" method to get the two colors on the fish. It was like MAGIC!!! There were lots of oohs and ahhhs:)
Oh, who did I CASE this card from? Good question! It was Joanna Hooper at Joanna's Blog! Thanks, Joanna for the great card idea! I am sure our dads will love it! Not only am I giving this card for Father's Day but my brother's name is three letters also so guess what he's getting for his birthday. I have several fish stamped and sitting beside my chair waiting for me to cut them out:)
For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Paper: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade (retired) and Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Lucky Limeade
- Stamps: By the Tide and Morning Post Alphabet
- Big Shot with Arrows Embossing Folder
- Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (retired), Dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed seeing what the Happy Stampers did last night! We really did have a lot of fun!