This is the Spring Sampler I made as an example for our Happy Stampers Club this month. We met last night and worked with a frenzy to get all 12 squares finished! I really enjoyed designing all these squares:) I still haven't decided if I want to leave the white background blank or if I want to do a subtle design on it. What do you think?
I made the sampler to fit an 8" x 10" background. The squares are:
- Top square: 2" x 2"
- 2nd square: 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
- Bottom square: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
For this Spring Sampler I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock; Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (free with $50 order)
- Stamp Sets: Strength and Hope (retired); Happy Watercolor; Simply Sketched (Hostess); Petite Petals; Flower Shop; Petal Parade (free with $50 order); Banner Blast (also free with $50 order); Gorgeous Grunge
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party by Stampin' Up! and Tuxedo Black by Memento
- Big Shot with the following Embossing Folders: Delicate Designs, Lacy Brocade (retired) and Decorative Dots (free with $50 order)
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Pansy and Petite Petals
- Other: Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Water Color Wonder Washi Tape, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine (retired)
That's quite a list and I think I have everything but if you have any questions, please let me know.
I hope you enjoyed this project. Tomorrow I have another version of my Shadow Box Card to share with you.