I showed you this sneak peek the other day and now I am ready for the full reveal!
Tada! I know I made it, but I totally LOVE this card! It is a Shadow Box card and will stand up when set on it's end. I chose my colors from the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order through March 31.
My inspiration for this card was one done by Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping. However, my internet was down when I wanted to make the card so had to just wing it! So, it didn't turn out much like Connie's at all but I wanted to give her credit for inspiration. Actually, Connie inspires me quite a bit because I LOVE her Flash Cards!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White card stock and Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Sassy Salutations and Trust God
- Ink: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Punches: Pansy and Petite Petals
- Big Shot with Ovals Framelits
- Basic Rhinestones, Sticky Strip and Glue Dots
Well, what do you think? I made another card using different colors that I will share with you later this week.
Tomorrow??? I will share with you the Spring Sampler I made for our Happy Stampers Club! See you then:)