In January I shared some things I wanted to do this year to help reduce my stress and create more joy in my life. So, how am I doing???
- Spend 1 hour per day in Bible study and prayer-- Need some work on this one
- Send at least one handwritten (or typed if my hand isn't cooperating) note per week -- So far, so good:)
- Practice contentment -- I am content!
- Spend at least one hour per day being creative:) I have been making cards but need to do more sewing and knitting/crocheting.
- Work up business expenses for taxes on the first of each month instead of waiting till December! YES! One month down, 11 more to go!!!
- List business contacts each month that will be needed for Christmas cards in December. YES!
- Start buying/making and wrapping Christmas gifts in January--NOW! I have money saved and am thinking about what gifts to purchase and make but haven't actually bought any yet.
- Write Christmas letter for family and friends by November 5--update first of December. N/A
- Schedule blog posts ahead -- Not yet:( I tend to like to blog in the moment so scheduling posts ahead is hard for me.
- Prepare and post December and January Design Team projects ahead for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges -- Nope! Missed this one! I will try to get my Design Team project posted by the 15th of February! We'll see how I do this time!
It doesn't look like I did very well in January:( But I am excited about trying to get more green answers this month!