For this card Hetty used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink and Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Affection Collection stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Scalloped Hear of Hearts Embosslits; Fashionable Hearts Embosslits; Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
- Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones
Thank you Hetty for this beautiful card.
My second swap card today is from Wanda Dodds. Great composition on this card! I may have to use the layout for this card!
For this card Wanda used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Card stock: Tangerine Tango (I think), Basic Black, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla
- Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
- Toxic Treats stamp set
- Versamark ink pad with Black Embossing Powder (again just going on looks but not sure)
- Labels Collection Framelits and Chevron Embossing Folder
Thanks go to Wanda for this very toxic Halloween card:)
Thank you for visiting today. Please come back tomorrow--not sure if I will post some of my own cards or some more swaps but either way you won't be disappointed:)