|Swap card from Diane Lethbridge|
For this card Diane used:
- Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock
- Snowflake Soiree stamp set with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Blossom Punch
- Basic Pearls and Dimensionals!!!
- Diane packaged her card in a Clear Medium Envelope
Thank you Diane for this great card!
Last but not least is a card from Mulberry Fig & Lime (I don't have a name). This is a slider card where you use two pennies to make the sliding mechanism for the Christmas ball. For this card the following Stampin' Up! products were used (I think):
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Very Vanilla
- Stamp sets: Ornament Keepsakes and Greetings of the Season
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Gumball Green and Basic Black
- Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Word Window Punch
- Dimensionals and Basic Pearls
Thank you Mulberry Fig & Lime for this great card!
I hope you have enjoyed the Holiday Catalog Swap cards as much as I have! I should be able to pick up my second batch of 7 Holiday Catalog Swap cards at the post office on Wednesday so prepare to be inspired!
My Happy Stampers meet tonight so am excited about our fun projects! I will share them with you later this week. Have a great day and I hope you get to do something crafty today:)