- Organize Craft Room--half done and will most likely have it done by March, 2012.
- Get up at 5:00 am.--wondering if this one is really necessary since I am retired.
- Exercise 5 x per week--did really good with this one for awhile but need to get back to it.
- Lose 30#--I lost 15# so should be able to lose the other 15 this year.
- Read one non-fiction book per month--did this one in spades! Sometimes two non-fiction books a month.
- Make all cards I give this year--very nearly aced this one. We did purchase Christmas cards. I look forward to making ALL my cards in 2012.
- Become reacquainted with Flylady.net--well, let's just say we have a lot to do on our relationship!
- Take more pictures--I am taking more pictures because of this blog and because of our new puppy. Looking forward to taking even more pictures in 2012:)
- Paint, paper and tile kitchen--didn't happen:( Will see if I can muster the energy this year to get it done.
- Set goals for each resolution--didn't happen.
For 2012 I am not going to have Resolutions, I am going to have Goals! That takes care of #10 right off the bat! So, for this year my Goals are:
- Finish Craft Room
- Finish UFOs (unfinished objects or projects). I could probably take care of next year's Christmas list right here!
- Sew more
- Make two baby blankets for Stitches from the Heart and two lap robes or prayer shawls for Hospice.
- Lose 20 more pounds
- Exercise 5 X week
- Visit more--take time for friendly visits over tea or lunch
- Send more snail mail! Especially to children:)
- Definitely make more cards!
- More Blog Posts. Last year I did 87 so would like to double that! That is only 14.5 blog posts per month. Let's see how I do!
- Make or purchase two Christmas gifts and one birthday gift per month, wrap and tag them. This would make gift giving sooo much more fun and I do love to give gifts! My daughter reminded me to put them where I can find them:)
Okay, I will do an update on my resolutions in March to let you know how I'm doing.
Have a great day and a wonderful week! Kat