Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stamping Club Projects for April

The Happy Stampers stamping club met last night and we had a great time as usual. I should have taken pictures of the goodies that were brought for us to eat--they were a work of art!!! 


The two projects we made this month were a little more involved than normal but they turned out sooo good. The one on the left was made using Baja Breeze card stock for the main card, layered with Crumb Cake card stock that was run through the Big Shot using the Lots of Love Letterpress and Whisper White Craft ink. What a huge difference that made!!! Love it! The strip of paper is Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper and I used Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon--love that seam binding ribbon! I used the largest Beveled Window Pane, Trinket Key and medium Ribbon Roses. This is by far one of my favorite cards to make so far. 


The second card we made is a Tri-fold Pocket card. A little tricky to get the folds right but well worth it in the end. I used Cottage Walls Designer Series Paper (retired but available currently on Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack), Wild Wasabi card stock and Whisper White cardstock. The flower was made with the Blossom Petals Punch and the center of the flower is stamped with the Build a Blossom stamp set. Birthday Wishes was a Sale-a-bration set called So Happy for You. The inside of the card has a pocket (that's why it's called "pocket" card) with a card to write on plus a place to tuck that gift card into!
Isn't that a great idea?!!! 


The new Summer Mini Catalog starts on May 1 and is filled with great products as usual. There are a couple of products I am just itching to use:) There are two promotions running until the end of the month. The Spring is Blooming promotion can be viewed by clicking here. And the Strength and Hope Campaign can be viewed by clicking here


I am going to have to hold off till next week to announce the giveaway I have planned for reaching 1500 visits to my blog. I started getting a cold on Tuesday and it is taking me twice as long as normal to do everything. So check back on Monday to see what I am giving away to celebrate!!!


www.stamphappykat.stampinup.net

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment