Friday, January 14, 2011

Organizing from the Inside Out!

Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgen...Image by brewbooks via Flickr
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to read at least one nonfiction book per month.  My book for this month goes along with my resolutions as well--to become more organized. The book is Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern.  I read this book a few years ago but felt the need to take it off the shelf, dust it off and read it again.  Maybe I should underline and make notations this time!


The summary on the back of the book says, "Morgenstern's flexible, scalable three-step system--analyze, strategize, attack--can be applied to any space or situation, from an overstuffed handbag to an overflowing garage. So whether it's a refrigerator cluttered with leftover mystery meals, a generation's worth of family photographs, or the challenge of living or working with a disorganized person, Julie Morgenstern will show you how to handle it all."  WOW!  What a mouthful!  I have an overstuffed handbag and unidentifiable objects in my refrigerator.  I live with a disorganized person--ME!  I don't have any trouble with the first two of her three steps.  I enjoy analyzing and strategizing but the attack is truly difficult! But this is the year I become organized--thanks to The Fly Lady.net, a few episodes of Clean House AND Julie Morgenstern!


You can order your own copy of Julie Morgenstern's book, Organizing from the Inside Out at Amazon for $10.20.  


I will keep you updated on the state of my refrigerator and my reading book list. What are your challenges?  Kat
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment