Now on to my dilemma. Our Happy Stampers stamping club meets tomorrow and I can't decide which one of these Matchbook Post-it Holders to have the ladies make. I like them both but truth be known, I am partial to Betsy's Blossoms stamp set (on the left). For the one on the right I used the flower from Button Buddies, stamped it 3 times so I could cut out the layers. Then I put a Dimensional between each layer and put a button in the middle. The flower is super cute in person:)
The video tutorial to make this Matchbook Post-it Holder is from Splitcoast Stampers and very easy to follow.
For these projects I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
For Matchbook Post-it Holder on left...
- Card stock: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Whisper White
- Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade
- Other: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip and 3"X 3" Post-it Note Pad (from Costco)
For Matchbook Post-it Holder on right...
- Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
- Stamps: Button Buddies and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Other: Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Button from Brights Collection and 3"X 3" Post-it Note Pad (from Costco)
|Matchbook Post-it Holder open|
So, which one do YOU like best? I will let you know tomorrow which one I chose. Have a great day. Hope you are staying cool where you are!