Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tags of Christmas #8

Today's tag is easier than easy but so elegant looking! I made it using leftovers from cards I had made using the Christmas Lodge stamp set. I had so many favorites in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog that I will be sorry to see it end at the end of this month:( But I have to say that my very favorites are the Christmas Lodge stamp set and the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper.


For this tag I used:

  • Christmas Lodge stamp set
  • Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock
  • Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon
  • Mini Glue Dots (to attach ribbon)
I will be sharing the Gift Card Holder tomorrow and I am hoping to be back later today with pictures of my cookie baking.

Have a great day! Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment