Thursday, December 8, 2011

Puppy Update

Our sweet little Rocky is now 13 weeks old and such a sweetie. He has definitely been high maintenance but I am happy to report that he slept through the night two nights in a row!  Whoo Hoo!!! I had almost forgotten what a full night's sleep felt like!


We took him to the vet for his 2nd round of puppy shots on November 29 and he had gained 6 pounds in three weeks! So glad it's him and not me!!! I am sure he has gained at least two pounds since then. 


He has so much energy and will go and go until I put him in his crate. Then he immediately falls asleep! Doesn't want to miss a thing!!!


On the third try I was able to get a picture of him looking up at me. Isn't that an adorable face. 


Now, when we get him to tell us he has to go outside to potty and he quits chewing up everything in site, he will truly be the perfect dog.


Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment