Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tags of Christmas #7

This tag was fun but a little tricky. Because embossing breaks down the fibers in the paper, you have to be very careful when you roll the ends of the petals (or leaves) around a pencil. A couple of my petals are not as pointy as they should be:( I can't remember where I got the idea for this poinsettia but was on someone's blog. If it was your idea, please let me know so I can give you credit.


For this tag I used:

  • Whisper White, Old Olive and Real Red card stock
  • Come to Bethlehem stamp set (sentiment)
  • Snow Burst embossing folder (used the backside of embossed design)
  • Blossom Builder Punch
  • Basic Pearls
  • Dimensionals
Still baking cookies. Got a full day of cookie baking planned for tomorrow. Hopefully will have pictures for you tomorrow.

I have one more tag to share so come back tomorrow for Tags of Christmas #8! I also have an adorable Gift Card Holder to share--made four of them today!

Thank you for stopping by; I love sharing with you. Please leave a comment to let me know which tag you like the best!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment