- Bashful Blue and Marina Mist card stock
- Glossy paper (don't try to use photo paper as it dries too fast.
- Come to Bethlehem stamp set
- Versamark ink pad
- Black emblossing powder
- Summer Sun Classic ink pad (for star)
- Marina Mist and Bashful Blue Classic Ink pads (for brayered background--sooo fun)
- Basic Rhinestone
It is unusual for me to tear paper for a card because I want to tear it "perfect"! Now, really, is there a perfect way to tear paper?!!! Looking at the picture I am thinking to myself that the bottom of the picture could be torn a little more:(
I want to thank Dawn Griffith for her video at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts on this card. I had hoped to do it last year but thought I could use Photo paper instead of Glossy paper--wrong!!! So saved it for this year!
Have a great day and a thankful heart! Kat