Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meet Rocky, the Rockstar!

Rocky loves to play in the base of my ottoman
Meet my new Granddog, Rochester aka Rocky, the Rockstar, an English Bulldog! My son Scott is the proud new parent of this eight week old bundle of energy! I, as his Gramma, get to be his puppy-sitter during the day while Scott is working and get the pleasure of housebreaking him. Oh what fun! It's been 11 years since I last had to housebreak a puppy!!!


We picked him up at the breeders on Sunday but he is catching on to the routine around here and today started harassing the other dogs and the cats, too! 
Rocky and Beau are becoming fast friends


Beau is happy to finally have something around with as much energy as he has. He really enjoys playing with Rocky.


I am looking forward to a few weeks (months?) down the road when he is housebroke and I can let him have the run of the house.


Have a great day! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment