Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Stampers Meet Again!

I LOVE my stamping club and look forward to meeting with these fun ladies every month! Don't mess with my stamping club night:)) This month we made THREE  cards that I will share with you over the next few days. 


This card was totally CASed (copied) from Corrine Summers aka Roxy at Stamping with Roxy. Thanks Roxy! 


For this project I used:

  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Frostwood Lodge dsp
  • Hand Penned stamp set
  • Snowbrust embossing folder for the Big Shot
  • Old Olive Classic Ink Pad
  • Mini Jingle Bells which I attached with Mini Glue Dots
This card is so elegant but quick and easy! And don't you love the Merry Christmas stamp?!!! LOVE IT!!! Also love the Snowburst Embossing Folder and the Frostwood Lodge dsp.  Oh! I might as well admit it...I love all of it!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with another stamping club project.  Kat

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment