- I have made most of the cards I have given so far this year.
- Exercise has been sporadic. Back on the wagon this week!
- I have lost 5 pounds--not great but not gaining anyway!
- Craft Room is about half way done. I need to spend some serious time in there.
- Getting up at 5:00 am is just not happening right now, for whatever reason but I will keep working on it.
- Haven't started my kitchen yet but Spring is here:)
- I have been reading more than one non-fiction book per month. My books for this month were "Oil Pulling" and "Eat Fat, Stay Thin" by Bruce Fife, ND. I might have the time to squeeze one more in before the month is over!
- I still need to work on taking more pictures.
I hope your resolutions are going better than mine but I still have nine months left to work on them.
Have a great day and thanks for checking my blog today! Kat