Monday, October 17, 2011

Whoo Hoo! Christmas in October!!!

Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Blocks
Stampin' Up! Clear Block Caddy
I asked my son for the Stampin' Up! Clear Mount Blocks -- all nine of them-- for Christmas; he insisted I order them now. How could I refuse?!!! So today the trusty UPS man delivered my set of Clear Mount Blocks...with the CaddyI took the pictures from the website because I couldn't get decent pictures of everything. 


The bonus  was the NEW Simply Scored Scoring Tool that is in the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog!!! I know I am going to LOVE it! I purchased the Scor-Pal a few years ago for my daughter but never got one for myself. After seeing the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I'm glad I waited. Very simple--nothing confusing; just grooves every 1/8" and ruled at top and left. I'd better not say too many good things about it or my daughter will want me to trade with her...not going to happen:)))
Stampin' Up! Simply Scored
Scoring Tool


What a GREAT Christmas present plus I get to start using them early for my stamping clubs and all the cards in between! 


One more thing to show you before I go today. One of my Stampers sent this card last week and I think it is sooo cute! Love the background--did she do it with her Cuddlebug? 


Have a great day and a wonderful week! The sun is shining here and it has warmed up to nearly 62 degrees:) Love the sunshine! Enjoy it while you can; I know I will!!! Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment